The site is not intended for use by children and no data is collected from children by the data controller. The data controller will respond to enquiries in accordance with applicable laws. Please note that in the case of enquiries concerning children, whoever has parental responsibility for the child in question is required to give their consent to the collection of the child’s personal data.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURE
USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
Your data will be processed by appropriately appointed personnel and will be disclosed externally to businesses acting in the capacity of independent data controllers or data processors, namely:
- external parties that provide cloud services;
- technical support service providers;
- other service providers.
A full list can be provided if requested in writing using the data controller’s contact details
Your data will not be disseminated.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data is stored within the European Union.
Data is only transferred to countries outside the European Union in relation to cookies, as stated in the cookie policies issued by the businesses that provide services relating to third-party cookies.
The data controller is Gruppo Ceramiche Gresmalt S.p.A., with registered premises located at via Statale 467, n. 45, 42013, Casalgrande (RE), Italy, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are entitled to obtain the following actions from the data controller: the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification and the portability of personal data concerning you, and you are entitled to object to the processing thereof, as well as – in general – to exercise all the rights provided for in Arts. 15 et seq. of EU Reg. 2016/679, by writing to email@example.com You, the data subject, are entitled to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
APPLICATION OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
If you have any doubts regarding this privacy notice, as a first step, you should email Gruppo Ceramiche Gresmalt S.p.A. at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the data controller using the contact details stated in this document.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Sintesi Ceramica Italiana reserves the right to update this privacy notice to adapt it to supervening law, as well as taking into account the suggestions made by employees, customers, associates, and users. In the event of changes by Sintesi Ceramica Italiana, the privacy notice on the main privacy page and on the homepage of the website https://www.sintesiceramica.it/ will be promptly updated;
EU Reg. 2016/679: Arts. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the data subject
The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and the disclosure thereof in an intelligible form and is entitled to file a claim in relation thereto with the data protection authority.
The data subject is entitled to the following information:
– the origin of personal data;
– the processing purposes and methods;
– the logic applied in the event of processing performed with the aid of electronic means;
– the identification details of the data controller, the processors, and the designated representative pursuant to Art. 5.2;
– the persons or entities or categories of persons or entities to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative within the State, processors, or persons tasked with data processing;
The data subject is entitled to the obtain following:
– the updating, rectification or (when interested therein) the completion of data;
– the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
– notification from those to whom the data has been disclosed or disseminated that the operations described in points a) and b) have been carried out (including specification of content), unless this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort in relation to the rights protected;
– data portability.
The data subject is entitled to object, in part or in whole, to the following:
– for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– the processing of personal data relating to the user for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for market research or business communication purposes.